Want to know how to make money from Adsense? then this article is for you, so keep on reading. AdSense gives website operators the ability to make money from their websites by displaying Google Ads. When website visitors click on a Google Ad, the website owner gains income from that click. Providing high quality, relative content to attract visitors is key to making money with AdSense.
Many people in the Internet marketing scene are making handsome income from Google Adsense. This include not only established well known websites but also relatively small sites and blogs. As the ads are related to what your visitors are looking for on your site i.e. they match the characteristics and interests of the visitors your content attracts, there is a way to both monetize and enhance your content pages.
Hence, AdSense gives website operators the ability to make money from their websites by displaying Google Ads. When your website visitors click on a Google Ad, you gain income from that click. Providing high quality, relative content to attract your visitors is key to making money with AdSense.
The following are some of the things you could study for your own purpose to help boost your google adsense earnings:
- Where you place your Adsense unit on your web page could be very important. There are a few possibilities.
- Top Left corner: Depending on whether your site content usability or your Adsense ad revenue is more important, you may consider putting your ad unit here while putting your site navigation on the right hand side or vice versa.
- Top of the page: This is the best position as it is where the visitor’s first impression or attention is drawn. Before he could scroll further down the page, the hope is that he would click at the ad here.
- The space at the end of the page i.e. following the main content: the reason for this is that we want to prompt further clicking here at the ad after the visitor finishes reading your main content and is leaving the site or looking for the next thing to move to. If the page is long, you can also consider putting ad units some where in the middle of the content.
- You should take note that more ad units do not guarantee higher revenue. According to Google, ads with higher CPC (Cost or Pay Per Click) are having higher display priority. In fact, if there is lesser ad units in the page, most of the ads displayed would have higher paying rate.
- Colour of the ad is important to attract the attention of visitors. Some believe that it is best to blend the colours of the ad ( ad title, border, background, links and text) with those of the main page.
- To ensure that you get more clicks on the Adsense ad, you have to drive as much traffic to your site as possible. One way is to start writing articles and distributing them to through ezine, article announcement lists and by submitting to article directories.
It is not too difficult to quickly build a strong list giving your sites a lot of visibility and exposure to potential visitors.
- Make full use of your out going e-mails by putting your “signature” file at the end of each e-mail content. Do not ignore this simple step and underestimate the power and potential effectiveness of this simple email signature. It could be one form of viral marketing because if your emails contains interesting and useful messages, they could get forwarded over and over again.
- Take part in active discussion groups or forums. Any messages, questions, comments you leave in these forums are yet another route through which you could drive traffic to your Adsense page because of your signature file.